The built-In Editor of AddressAccess
features a comfortable editor
you can now easily change/add multiple fields of one card. The editor uses
different modes simmilar to the card display. The button bar on top allows
switching between modes with a single tap.
There are three different ways to open this editor:
- Create a new card using the "New" button
- Tap on any field in the card display and the editor opens in the corresponding
- If you have installed "i++" V1.10 or better you can create
a new card from the i-menu in most applications (NOS2.0 only). Or with NOS1.x
use "TapNew" V1.20 or better to create a new card from the notepad.
A few notes about the editor:
- The keyboard-button at the lower left corner toggles the non-floating
on-screen keyboard (not the floating standard keyboard).
- OS2.0: Hitting "Tab" on the on-screen keyboard moves the
cursor to the next input field. If necessary the window will scroll to this
- The country of a new card will be set by default to the owner's country.
- Switching to an additional address is done with the "Address"
picker in "Addr."-mode.
- Use this picker also to add an additional address (select "new
Address from the popup menu)
Bei Fragen können Sie mich hier kontaktieren.