is the German word for"list of wishes".
Consequently it is a (check-)list manager. I know, there are more list managers
"out there". But this one has a special feature: Each item can
be "remembered" by "Wunschzettel". So after entering
its name once you can reuse the item over and over again just on two "taps".
A typical example is a shopping list. Instead of writing items like "bread",
"tooth-paste", ... once a week or so you can select these items
from dynamically growing popup lists. After a short time you have all those
things in your popup that you might want to buy. This is also quite usefull
to check out if you have forgotten anything to put on your list.
Please note: Despite name and screenshot are German there is an English
version available, too.
- On each list, items can be assigned to one (of three) differently
- Each item is in one of three states: selected&unchecked,
selected&checked, not selected.
- Each selected item can have an additional, temporary small note.
- Sort selected items by four different criteria:
alpha, checked+alpha, categories+alpha, checked+categories+alpha.
- Display lists in two different modes: standard or compact.
- You can specify the font for display and printout (in printout also
the font-size can be selected)
- Wunschzettel supports multiple lists (each one has its own pop-up
Price and Registration
Wunschzettel is shareware and cost US$10. The unregistered version has all
features of the registered one but the more you use it the more you will
get "registration reminders". There is no expiration date.
can be done by sending cash, using
CompuServe SWREG (ID 9402) or Kagi (credit card, US checks,...).
The files are compressed and binhexed using StuffIt from Aladdin
. So you need their (free) StuffIt Expander which is available
for Mac and Windows. If you use a Windows-PC please check that you have
set the cross platform preference to NEVER.
Download English version (V1.25e)
Download German versio (V1.25d)
In case of any questions feel free to contact me.