AddressAccess 2 Version History
- Editor: URL-keyboard for eMail and custom-fields
- Improved card display:
- Displaying multi-line notes in "All Info Mode": the maximum
number of lines shown is configurable in options.
- Optionally you can set the display font to bold .
- Data entered using "AccountInfo" is now shown in AA´s
- The modification date is now displayed at the bottom of All Info.
- Introduced AA Pro (for a description of additional funktions available
in AA Pro please see enclosed ReadMe)
- Fixed a Y2K bug when entering a Birthday/Aniversary on a system where
dates are shown with only two-digit-years.
- Converted ReadMe to HTML
- URLs entered using StandAlone´s "personURL" are now
shown in AA´s AllInfo mode
- Fixed the error -48204 that could occur when pressing the phone-log
- Added support for Dateman 3 and MoreInfo5 similar to
the already existing support for MI4 and ActionNames3:
- Additional fields are displayed in "All Infos"
- you can use links bezween contacts in AA
- opening the logbook view from AA´s Extras menue is supported
- The fontsize of the card view and browser can be set in options
- New function to convert between company and person cards added to
the routing menu
- Added key commands for the external keyboard (OS2.1 only)
- Open the "New" (Cmd+N) or "Extras" (Cmd+E) menu
- Chang sort order with Cmd+1,...4
- Set the Cursor in the search criteria input field (Cmd+0)
- Clear search criterion (Cmd+Shift+N or by entering a capital letter)
- Backyard and WittyKeys support
- "New Person" and "New Company" can be added
as button to backyard or as a key command in WittyKeys
- Linked Backyard-Pins can be created directly from AA´s routing
- "All Info"
- The age of a person is displayed in years after the birthday
- The first line of a textnote is displayed in All Infos.
- QuickStart is now disabled by default so you will see the list of
all cards after startup (the card displayed last time is selected as well).
For quicker startup (especially on a MP120/130) you can still enable QuickStart
in the AA-options.
- Changed the editor´s country-field
- The popup of common countries is now customizable using the optional
- Fixed the bug that in some cases the country hadn´t been properly
recognized by the OS
- Fixed some minor bugs like
- the formatting of Canadian addressses
- the error in the editor related to removed/empty pager slots
- Now AddressAccess is OS2.x only to take full advantage of the
- new OS2.x like filing that supports local folders of the built-in
- moving entries to/from a memory card is now OS2 like and supports
multiple memory cards
- OS2.0 like full-screen overview (using the overview button)
for multi-item selection
- MP2000 is fully supported
- For owners of OS 1.x Newtons there is an updated version of AddressAccess
- Redesigned card view
- new "All Info" mode that shows AN and MI fields
as well (including links between cards)
- viewing groups is now supported
- zoom box for full screen viewing
- Improved editor
- supports affiliates and multiple companies
- supports ink text
- Email and birthday input fields improved
- address input adjustable to local differences
- Extended Extras menu
- direct access to the last used contacts
- supports AN3 and MI4
- together with i++: new person/company (from the i-menu) scans selected
text to be used for the new card
- a couple of new options
- some bug fixes and lots of internal changes & design improvements
For the changes related to the 1.x versions of AddressAccess
please see the text file that is included in the AddressAccess-download
In case of any questions feel free to contact me.